Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Life is a BEACH!

Hi there and Welcome to today's post for the 
CAS Watercolour Challenge to feature Birds


I was looking for something a little different
for my second card for this challenge and remembered 
I had a couple of flamingo sets.
I started by inking a craft mat with
Tim's Spun Sugar spritzing with water 
and smooching, then the brighter colours of
Evergreen Bough and peacock Feathers.
Stamped the palm tree and sentiment also in the
Evergreen Bough. 
The palm trees always have coconuts 
so added a few with Gold Liquid Pearls
and a few fell on the ground.
My 'Fashion Conscious'  Flamingo is from
 Inkadankdo's Flamingo fun 
inked with Altenew Red Cosmos colours, 
 heat embossed in white, fussy cut and popped.
Added a touch of colour to match the coconuts
with a scallop die from MFT.


My Mix is Water Colouring, Embossing, 
Stamping and Die Cutting.
Hope you like my Fun Flamingo
and to my overseas friends I hope
your weather warms up and you can 
get to paddle your feet at the Beach soon.

Thanks for dropping in









11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant, love this.x 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

lostinpaper said...

ooh, what a fun little scene, but it's the hot pink hat wearing, bag holding flamingo that stole my heart lol.

Loll said...

Sweet! Love that gorgeous, bright background, Ina! Your pink flamingo really pops against that deep blue. And she is beautiful! Love her hat and her bag ... already to shop! :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous! Love the chic Flamingo against the gorgeous blue background!

Judy Woodland said...

HA! Oh, my gosh, that flamingo!!!!! This card makes me smile, and I love your background. Fabulous card!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Awesome card with the pink background and the palm tree with the flamingo. Really artistic looking.

Bonnie said...

LOL! What a fun card, Ina! Love, love, love this fashionable flamingo! The palm tree, coconuts, and smooshed background! Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Watercolour!

Helen said...

What a great fun card you created, Ina!! Love the way it makes you smile!

Mac Mable said...

What a fun idea with the bird theme. Fabulous card Ina x

Tammy said...

Oh how fun and colorful Ina, I love that pink flamingo and your beautiful background!
Hugs, Tammy

Karen Dunbrook said...

super fun and super cute card Ina...
Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!
🙂 Karen