Pages

Sunday 16 April 2017

It's Tic Tac Toe for Hiding In My Craft Room

The super cute image above is Spring Bumble Bee from StarStampz
and perfect for the line I chose for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge
at Hiding In My Craft Room
(The Winner will receive images from our Sponsor.)

Right top to left bottom
(flower glitter button)
I started with my card base of brown
attaching small strips of yellow to the
DP by Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go
and a strip of glitter paper which just happened
to match perfectly with the glitter I used
on the centre of the flower.
I got out some Tom Bow pens to colour
my digi image adding a touch of WOS to her hair.
This was cut from MFT Circle Stitched Die
and inked lightly with blue and popped.
Finished with variegated cotton and 
button from my stash.
Sentiment is from Gina K Designs.

Thanks for dropping in today





1 comment:

julie_woolston said...

Aww such a cutie Ina love your gorgeous card hun.
Hugs Julie xxx