Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

'PARTY TIME' at Shopping our Stash

How much fun are you going to have playing with
the current challenge over at Shopping our Stash 
It's all about Mardi Gras and a Party Theme.
Pop over to the Link above for all the Details.
 I am certainly enjoying my stint as February's Guest.
 
 
Lucky for me I had this stamp set that had lots of party type images
that came with the Fiskers stamp thingy with the
orange sponge ends - you know what I mean!
I didn't think I would ever use it - wrong!
 I started inking up various images with SU Calypso Coral and
Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers/Black Soot.
For the background  I got out my Dutch Doobadoo Pop Art Stencil
 and inked up randomly with more TH inks - Mowed Lawn/Crushed Olive
Memento Peanut Brittle and some dots from SU
This was cut from a stitched die.
Added glossy accents to the bubbles - and above and below. The glass was then touched up with WOS and finished by adhering to brightly coloured card stock.
 
 
I am sure you will want to check out what the
Design Team created and be inspired to come play.
Hope to see you there. Thanks for dropping in.

 
 

7 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LOL!! Ina, I have one of those Friskars stamp thingies with the orange sponge ends or feet or whatever, I don't use it anymore since I got my MISTI but it's good to have around, just in case.
Love your festive, party crazy card, the delicious bubbly drink, the colors and all of those fun sentiments makes you want to party ASAP!!!
Fabulous to have you as our Guest Designer this month, I'm so happy you are having fun with us over at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
Awesome take on our challenge.
Hugs,
Maria.

lauren bergold said...

such a fun-filled, festive card! i'm totally in a PARTAY mood now! :) :) :)

Chris Dring said...

This card is certainly very festive! Love the bright colors you used and those stamp images are wonderful!

Donna said...

Fab card Ina!
Love the bright colours and design!
Thanks for being our Guest Designer once again!!

Mimi said...

Such a fun, jovial card, Ina! Splendid use of color, and outstanding use of the Glossy Accents, which make such an impact on a card IRL. Glad you are having fun using your stash... it's so satisfying, isn't it!

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Ina love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Barbara Godden said...

Great party card!!! I also have one of those fisker's thingies LOL. picked mine up at a yardsale. Love the bright colours and the design. great take on the challenge. Glad you are having fun as GDT.