Pages

Sunday 22 January 2017

A Forever Friend

Over at Time Out the current challenge is their
Case with your own Twist and this is the card we are CASEing
from the fabulously talented Ksenija
 
 
As you can see it is so clean and simple
so I followed in those lines choosing to
copy most of the layout.
I changed the stamp sentiment and the green strip.
 
 
I started by inking up SU Creative Elements in black
then coloured it with SU Gumball Green &
Tim Holtz Festive Berries adding glossy accents
to the red.
My sentiment is from STAMPlorations
called Fond Expressions 2.
Card base is white to which I lightly inked up
a background from SU Sweet Summer
with Memento New Sprout
(if you look closely enough you can see it)
I attached my image with dimensional squares
after cutting it out with a stitched die.
To finish and to copy Ksenija's strip down the side
I inked mine with green Wink of Stella.
 
That's it for me today.
Thanks for dropping in
 
 


13 comments:

Lynn said...

So beautiful Ina! Love the detail in the stamps you choose!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

Bobby said...

That wispy vine was a perfect stamp for this challenge, Ina. It's a beautiful card.

Judy Woodland said...

I LOVE the clean and simple look of this, Ina. Just gorgeous and really very stunning. I'm pinning.......AGAIN!!!! LOL, you always inspire me!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautifully done and wonderful colors on your card design.

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin said...

Thank you so much for CASEing my card and joining in at Time Out, Ina! Love a green stripe and the sentiment placed over the delicate vine - Sweet Kobylkin

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous CASE, Ina.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ina ! This is the perfect CASE of Ksenija’s card ! Your card is so delicate and CAS ! Thanks for sharing and for inspiring.
Izzy Scrap

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Gorgeous card, Ina. Love those flourishes and your beautiful blooms. Love the green stripe on the left, and the sentiment is wonderful. Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at Time Out Challenges.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so pretty! Love the white space and the way that green pops!

Greta said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration card!

Jenni's Jems said...

This is so clean and fresh ...I love it!x

sandie said...

This is ama amazing CASE, so much attention to the tiniest details and perfect placement of the sentiment.,so pleased you joinedmTime Out

Lisa Kind said...

Your card is beautiful Ina! Thanks for playing our Time Out challenge!