Pages

Wednesday 30 November 2016

You're SPECIAL

It's the end of the month and I am getting my card for the
November Theme & Sketch Challenge
 over at STAMPlorations in just in time.
You can find the Details Here
 
 
My card base is white cs.
I then started adding my background stencilled
with ARTplorations Happy Flowers
in shades of yellow and orange.
To go with the theme I cut out a stitched oval
inking it with smooched Tim Holtz Distress Inks
in Squeezed Lemonade & Dried Marigold.
My floral feature is by STAMPlorations French Marigold
which has been water coloured with shimmery paints.
I hand cut it and popped it after attaching a bow.
Sentiment is from Paper Smooches
Added a few Kaisercraft pearls to complete.
 

Thanks so much for popping in.
Love reading your comments.
 



5 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I'm tellin' ya, I am lovin' what you have been doing lately with watercolor. Your design here is fabulous and I love the colors you have used. Just a gorgeous, very artsy card....I'm pinning!!!!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Ina, your card is gorgeous! Love the colour and design. Thanks for leaving a comment at my blog. Take good care, Shirleyx

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so gorgeous! Lovely colors too!

Julie B said...

What a super background for your subtle flower.
Thanks for sharing at STAMPlorations. :)

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Wow - this is really beautiful! LOVE the colors you used, too :) Thanks so much for playing with us at STAMPlorations!