Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

It's a 'Sketch' at Water Cooler Wednesday

For some reason I find sketches hard to get my head around so
I decided to get out of my comfort zone and play at
Watercooler Wednesday for their sketch challenge Here
 
 
 
Looks easy enough but I got carried away
with my watercolour background using various
distress inks and a bit of bubble wrap.
I then had to go searching for paper to back my image.
Rummaged through my scraps and found some - phew!
My flower is from Marianne Designs
Sentiment - 49 and Market
Gems from my stash
Foam Squares and scoring.
- and there you have it.
 
Thanks so much for dropping in.
I really appreciate your comments.
 
 
 


7 comments:

CraftyKazzaH said...

I looked at the sketch and was a bit stumped myself. I love how you tackled it, and the watercolour background you made is very cool too!

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Ina, what a wonderful watercolour background you've created! It makes the perfect backdrop for that gorgeous die-cut flower. Love the colours you've used in your watercolouring and in your layers. This is a lovely card and follows the sketch beautifully. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Judy Woodland said...

This is just so pretty, Ina. I LOVE the colors you have used!!! And bubble wrap for the background is genius....I must try that. You always get the most wonderful textures on your backgrounds. Just gorgeous!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful and turned out perfectly and I am glad you found the right colored paper to use with it. I know the feeling when you panic after you had a certain idea in mind and then cannot find what you are searching for. At any rate, this is a magnificent card design.

Cheryl Wright said...

You did a great job, Ina!! I have to admit, I don't know what I'd do with that sketch!

Gail said...

Ina, I love the background you created. It's one of my most favourite things to do. thanks so much for playing along with the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Deborah Smart said...

Beautiful background you created Ina! You conquered the sketch in fine style 😊 So glad you joined us for this weeks Watercooler Wednesday challenge. - Deborah