Pages

Friday 7 October 2016

Falling 'Autumn Leaves'

 
I just couldn't help myself making another
'Autumn Card' even though it is Spring here.
 
 This time my card is more the 'Autumn Colours' 
I got out the Memory Box stencil - Texture Distressed Grid
and added dimension with white texture pastes.
I love the old Cuttlebug leaf dies I have had for ages
 and that is what I turned to for my card.
After blending distress inks and adding
a few speckles from  TH Speckles Stencil on to
water colour paper.  I cut the leaves
and heat embossed them with clear powder.
Scored them to add veins but very hard to see.
The branch is from Memory Box - Woodland Branch.
 Sentiment is from MFT - Simply Fab Sayings.
 
This card is again for the 'New Blog in Town'
You can find the details Here
 


Thanks so much for dropping in.
I love reading your lovely comments.

10 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Ina lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Judy Woodland said...

I am lovin' all your leaves lately. The texture on these is amazing, they are so realistic. I think giving them dimension is genius, they are not just flat on the card. The background texture is perfect too. a beautiful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I am just loving those leaves you made for this card and the other one you did as well. They are so gorgeous the way you color and decorate them. Another Autumn card beauty!

nancy littrell said...

Ina, I Love your autumn leaves. They look so real! Your autumn colors are so beautiful and your stenciled background and splatters add just the right amount of interest. TFS Hugs, Nancy

Loll said...

Just as your sentiment says Ina "so Beautiful"! Your card is just that!! Love the gorgeous colours of your autumn leaves and how they are falling down the side of your card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Stunning! Greeting from a fellow Aussie!

Karen Dunbrook said...

gorgeous and so realistic looking mf.

Nancy Penir said...

Gorgeous vibrant leaves. Such stunning simplicity!

Bonnie said...

Another beautiful, Autumn card, Ina! Love the addition of the stenciled background! Thanks for sharing with us again at CAS Watercolour!

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful, Ina, Love the CAS design and pretty leaves.