Pages

Sunday 25 September 2016

A Simple THANK YOU

 
I got Happy Mail a few days ago and was keen to get it inked.
As the stamp I used is small I thought a simple
Thank You card would be just right.
 
 
I found a few challenges to link this card up to and they are Pals Paper Arts
ppa-319-sep22
Details can be found Here
and at As You LIke It 
for their Favourite Colour Combo and Why Here
***
Now my all time favourite colour is purple but
I really love the soft colours of Aquas and Pinks
so that is what I went with which I tried to match
 the colours above but not quite as I would have liked.
Here are the products I used -
Basic coloured card stock.
SU Calypso Coral stamped with
a Katzelkraft stamp for the background.
Floral image is by STAMPlorations Framed Dogwood
heat embossed then
inked and touched up with Twinkling H2O.
Finished off with white cotton and
Thank You sentiment from SU
cut from vellum.
 
Thanks for dropping in.
 
 

5 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I love this little card so much, Ina!! All that texture and beautiful soft color. Such a sweet stamp you have there. Great design too, very well done!!!

Katy McGloin said...

Very pretty, Ina. I would call it Happy Mail, also. Thanks for sharing your card with the PPA color challenge this week. Hope to see you play often.

Verna Angerhofer said...

It's a beautiful card and I love the colors of it. Your layout is super great and the flower design is wonderful. I know what you mean about getting new things.....you just can hardly wait to play with them. My problem is I had several orders come in at once and so therefore it was a tough decision as to whose order I played with first. But eventually they all will see some ink. Have fun with your new goodies!

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful design, Ina. Love the different backgrounds and the twine with your pretty flowers.

Peggy Noe said...

Love your embossed flowers! Thanks for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!