Pages

Saturday 23 July 2016

A Special Thanks.

 
It's time for a New Challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies
and it's the ever popular - Anything Goes.
 
 
I enjoyed making this card as I got to use my
Tim Holtz Thinlits Mixed Media die again.
I love them (Thanks Judy)
There is lots going on here so will get straight to
the products I used.
My base card stock is GKD Pure Luxury
Designer Paper - Kaisercraft Art of Life
TH Mixed Media
Spellbinder Circle inked with
Script from Darkroom Door and sponged
Dragonfly is Fancy That
sponged with gold inks - especially for Hilde!
 Kaisercraft  -  Decorative Dies
cut from Manila Tag
The back one is scrunched then inked
Tim Holtz Inks - Tea Dye/Peacock Feathers
and Frayed Burlap
Sentiment - Cas-ual Fridays
Added pearls from Flourish with a Bling
Own Ribbon.
 
Hop over to the Dragonflies Bog Here
to see what the talented DT have created
for your inspiration.
 
Thanks again Hilde for inviting me
to be your Guest Designer this month.
I have enjoyed playing and checking out
the lovely entries by members.
So nice to back amongst my crafty friends.
 
 
 


2 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

I saw this gorgeous card Ina, and just had to pop over and have a look. I love it. Hugs, Ursula

Wynn said...

I love the design of your card and might just have to show case this with my crafters here in Cyprus. I'll give you credit of course. Think Hilde will love the dragonfly. Hugs Wynn xx