Pages

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Meet 'Megan'

Meet 'Megan'

I love this big Julie Nutting stamp as it is perfect for paper piecing
and that is what the optional 'Twist' is this month at
Mix It Up Challenge. It is always Anything Goes
and if you love paper piecing - come join us this month
and if you just want to play that's fine too.
There's still a few weeks to go.

I rummaged through my odd bits of DP using
a large piece for the background and again for
attaching Megan. This was cut from TH Mixed Media.
I coloured Megan's flesh lightly and then got into
stamping her top and skirt then cutting various pieces
to paper piece. I even cut out her boots.
I haven't been in my flower supplies for an age and
once again they have come in handy for my floral spray.
They were placed in front of some Kaisercraft leaves.
Added the Beautiful die from CUTplorations
and finished with randomly scattered pearls.

Thanks for dropping by today.
Till next time Cherrrio from




8 comments:

Linda said...

Megan IS beautiful Ina. Love all the gorgeous flowers.

Helen said...

I'm with you Ina. I just love the Julie Nutting girls. A great card.

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This is classy and stunning work. Beautiful card!

Judy Woodland said...

This is just GORGEOUS, my dear. I love your colors, and the way you have paper pieced EVERYTHING!!! Using all those different shades of rose on her dress is genius, and then you have used that great Mixed Media die in the background. Of course your floral spray is just the perfect final touch, this is a work of art!!!!

Kathy Krug said...

Over the top creative and gorgeous. Love her paper pieced out fit with matching boots. The mixed media die gives some fabulous texture to your design and the flower spray is gorgeous. Perfect sentiment for this beautiful card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

"Dahling, she looks fabulous!" What a wonderful diva image and you used it so well too. Awesome card design.

Mac Mable said...

So glad to meet the Beautiful Megan x Fabulous paper piecing all topped off with the pretty flowers x

Pawsitively Creative said...

This lady could be a model walking a runway show! Talk about paper piecing! You totally nailed it and then some. Beautiful design and the details are amazeballs!