Pages

Saturday 29 April 2017

Anything Goes at 'The House'

It's Anything Goes time at The House that Stamps Built
Details are Here


I'm still playing with my Brusho's and decided on the
Lime Green which I know comes out with lots of yellow - 
perfect for my Daffodil flower (904W) from Repeat Impressions.
A pretty simple card using black card stock, brusho's
and my RI Daffodils.
Corner rounded and adding my sentiment
which is from STAMPlorations finishing
with a bit of spritzing.

That's it for now - till next time
Cherrio from

4 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty! That brushoes background is very cool and is the perfect backdrop for our lovely image! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Patti J said...

Ina, this is just gorgeous! You do such a great job with the brusho's! I just seem to make a mess.... I need to learn your secrets :) Thanks so much for joining us at The House that Stamps Built! AND...for using a Repeat Impressions image! Beautifully done!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty with your Brushos - love the colors. Great for this image. Thanks for playing with us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

Laurie Unger said...

Love your background on this! Thanks for joining us over at the House!