Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

Happy Birthday 'TIME OUT'

TIME OUT are celebrating their 3rd Birthday
with lots of Sponsors and lots of prizes!
So what better way to celebrate but to make a
Birthday card. As STAMPlorations are one of the sponsors
I used quite a few of their fabulous products for my card.
Starting with -  
Basic card stock in grey/red/white.
 ARTplorations Flourishes inked with Memento London Fog
My main image and frame are from  STAMPlorations Floral Bliss
heat embossed with Zing Charcoal
Spotlight is inked with Tim Holtz Abandoned Coral
so too  my XXOO from STAMPlorations Pocket Blooms
Sentiment is CUTplorations Happy 
using the same paper as my frame.
The Happy and the XXOO have been inked with WOS
for shimmer which is hard to see.

preview-web-stencil-048-FlourishesFloralBliss-previewhappy-worddie

preview-PocketBlooms-Sherystmp1031.jpeg
It has been a long time since I made a 'Spotlight' card
and it was so much fun trying out this great technique once more.

I am going to pop this card over to






for their Anything Goes with a Birthday Theme
and Here








Thanks so much for dropping in today.



 I love reading your comments.
Till next time it's Cherrio from





7 comments:

Nonni said...

Amazing showcase of STAMPlortaions products and great color choices too! Thanks for joining us again at our birthday challenge at TIME OUT!

CraftyKazzaH said...

Ina I love how you've done the spotlight technique on this one, the red on the card is really popping off the page! Good luck!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fabulous card design and love the spotlight you used on it.

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous spotlight on this awesome card, Ina!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE the spotlighting here. It's such a great technique that packs a real punch. Beautiful colors too, I'm really liking the grey here. GORGEOUS card.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love your color palate and design. You did a great job with the spotlighting technique! Thanks so much for joining in the festivities at Time Out!

Lynn said...

Red is one of my very favorite colors. Absolutely love your card and your gorgeous stamping.

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!