Pages

Monday 20 February 2017

Thinking of You

Hello my Crafty Friends.
Today I would like to show you a card I have made for the
Current Challenge over at Addicted to CAS
 
 
This time round the code word is 'WOOD'.
Details Here
 
I simply inked my SU Woodgrain stamp onto
Kraft card stock with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
I then cut out a SB white square and scallop square in brown.
My branch is by Memory Box.
Inked up a flower from SU Morning Meadow
with Peacock Feathers and WOS for a little sheen.
The sentiment is from GKD.
Finished with a few pearls to match my flower.
And there you have it for this time round.
I really enjoyed this challenge so you will
see another card I made soon.
 
 
Thanks so much for dropping in.
Till next time - Cherrio from
 

1 comment:

Bhavana said...

Very sweet and beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!!