Pages

Friday 3 February 2017

It's a Vintage/Shabby Chic/Distress with Hearts & Flowers kinda card

Hello to my Blogger Friends. I have a nice surprise for you today.
How long has it been since you saw a vintage card from me?
You can't remember can you - neither can I.
There are 2 challenges I am sending my card to  this week -
Shopping our Stash for their Day of Yore which means
Vintage/Shabby Chic/Distress. Another favourite of mine -
just don't do them often enough
and The Mod Squad for their Hearts & Flowers

(I do have a Heart here)

Here are the products I used -
Kraft cs
Collage Sheet - Pink Paislee
Scrap DP inked and distressed
 CB Heart inked
Sentiment cut from MFT stitched die
and from Inspired by Stamping
Tim Holtz Holiday Greens
(be careful not to lose them as the
ones I used are so small)
Flowers Pearls Lace and Ribbon from my stash
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Distressing around edges.

Thanks so much for popping in today.
Love reading your comments.
 
 
 
 
 
 


12 comments:

Margaret Tanner said...

Hi Ina,
Lovely card, You are so talented.

Becca Cruger said...

Swoon! Be still my vintage-loving heart!!! This is shabby chic goodness and I am totally pinning it!

Bobby said...

This looks like it should be in a shadow box, Ina. It's so lovely but I can't imagine mailing it. I love the Shabby Chic look and all the little details you included.

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a wonderful collection of elements used on your card. This is so beautiful!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so sweet, Ina. I love how you have placed that heart with that beautiful ribbon. So vintage-y......well done. It's just beautiful!!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, and thanks for playing along with us this week over at Mod Squad, great take on the challenge!!

Cheryl Wright said...

Stunning card, Ina!! I totally adore this!

lauren bergold said...

oh i love everything about this amazingly cool & totally beautiful vintage style card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (days of yore!) STASH with us this week!

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this!!
xx Karen

Chris Dring said...

There is no style that you can't take on and do brilliantly! This. Is. STUNNING!!

And, thanks for linking this beautiful creation up at Shopping Our Stash!

Chana Malkah said...

Very nicely crafted! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana,DT

Donna said...

Ohhhhhh Ina!!!
This is sooooo pretty!
All kinds of lovely vintage shabby chic!
Thanks so much for joining the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew for our "Days of Yore" challenge this week!
Cheers,
Donna
SOS DT