Pages

Thursday 21 July 2016

Birthday Wishes


Here I am again still in the Watercolour Mood and such
 perfect timing for me to play over at The Paper Players
as their Challenge #304 is
 
 
I have been playing with this new stamp a few times now -
you will see it again in a few weeks.
The lovely stamp is called Watercolour Poppies #719
from Rubbernecker Stamps.
I inked this stamp on watercolour paper
colouring and blending with Tim Holtz distress inks
Evergreen Bough/Squeezed Lemonade and
Memento New Sprout 
adding a touch of white with a uniball pen
to the centre of the flowers
 a bit of spritzing and finished with
my SU sentiment cut from Spellbinder dies. 
 
Thanks for dropping in.
Love reading your kind comments.
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

You do such a wonderful job with the water coloring. I just love this card you made. You know how to get those light pastel colors. I am always getting way too intense with mine. So keep inspiring me to do better.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh how lovely. Wonderful watercoloring here, you used those Distress Inks beautifully. Really nice design too....I love that poppy stamp. Really pretty!!

Unknown said...

Ina, this is so pretty. Great composition and coloring. Love it! Thanks for joining the Paper Players this week.