Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

Photo Inspiration Time at 'The House'

Once again it is time for the Inspiration Challenge over at
 
 
m1816
I was inspired by the beautiful pink flowers
so I chose to use
Repeat Impressions stamps 1706 I
for my main image
coloured with watercolour pencils
and 4314K for the background
stamping multiple times inking with
Stampin Up Melon Mambo.
We did a card similar to this at a card class recently
and liked the look so decided to do something similar.
I recently bought the Tim Holtz Mixed Media
die set so was anxious to use it. This was popped
to show off the flowering vine .
I inked the corner with Melon Mambo and
popped the main image in front of it.
Sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping and
punched from a McGill punch.
Finished with a few pearls.
 I am also entering this card over at
Sieze the Birthday for their 'Toppings'
which is 'Dimension'.
 
 
Thanks so much for popping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh yes, there is my beautiful die cut. I'm so glad you were able to get it. You have used it beautifully here, love the patterned paper behind. And your sweet pink flowers are so pretty, I love them too. Really petty card!

Barbara said...

Ina, I love how you took the inspiration flower and put it on your card. The die cut in the corner with the background peeking out is my favorite, to add to a special card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT Member

Kathy Krug said...

That Mixed media set is one of my favorites. You did a gorgeous job with it here.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great take on the photo and I love your card design and especially that corner die element which allows the pattern paper to peek through.

Sharyn Polesel said...

I'm loving the dimension of this....fabulous background. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday.

Heather said...

This is gorgeous!! That die cut is stunning and the flowers peeking out from behind are so pretty. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Patti said...

Oh wow! what a beautiful die cut!! your card can't help but be amazing with this pretty addition! Beautiful take on the inspiration photo!!

Thank you for adding this beautiful card tot he STB gallery!

Patti

shirley-bee said...

Pretty card, and great use of the die cut. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday!