Pages

Monday 23 May 2016

A Beautiful Day.

I recently saw a beautiful stamp from Altenew
used by fellow Design Team Members  and
knew I had to have it. You know the feeling!
 
I thought the current challenge at
The Mod Squad  for their
would be ideal to try my new stamps out.
I have used Altenew Peony Bouquet and
 Beautiful Day for the sentiment.
I know I need a bit of practice to get the best
out of that beautiful stamp set.
I masked the flower so I could arrange the greenery.
Inks used  are Memento Pistachio
 Eldenberry Sweet Plum & Lulu Lavender.
Needing a little something here I got out my
Tim Holtz Speckles stencil
scored the top and bottom
and added some purple gemstones.
 
Thanks for dropping in
I love reading your comments.
 

6 comments:

Barbara said...

I came over here from the JUGS page, because I wanted to comment on your card there. Love it and now I see this one, that I love too. Great job on both. Love that Altenew stamps. Just had to tell you.

Judy Woodland said...

This is the perfect use for that stamp set. Isn't it just awesome? And of course I LOVE the colors you chose....always a winner in my book. Your design is so wonderful, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along this week over at Mod Squad!!!

Kathy Krug said...

That is one gorgeous flower. A perfect stamp for a one layer card. Love the bits of splatter.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely stunning card design. I so love the Altenew stamps myself...they are so beautiful when added to a card.

Joan said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful use of the images! Can't go wrong with Altenew! Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad again