Pages

Saturday 9 April 2016

I'm again Playing with Paper - A Sketch Challenge

I'm again playing over at
and this time for their Sketch Challenge.
 
Details are Here.
 
 
I wanted to get away from adding flowers
but didn't quite get there. However I decided
to add butterflies and then found some
pretty floral paper so used the colours
from that as my bases.
Because I used plain paper as one of my backings
I scored beside the sentiment which is from GKD.
My butterflies are from Sizzix and I have popped my
floral DP for dimension.
 
This is a nice cas sketch so am looking at
playing around with this again before
entries close.
 
Thanks for dropping by -
 


3 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

I really love all the little touches - The embossed three lines are a perfect final touch.

Diane Jaquay said...

Gorgeous flowers and butterflies in such beautiful, soft colors!! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

Claire Broadwater said...

Ina, this color combo is gorgeous! Love the beautiful flowers and the pretty butterflies! SO happy you joined us at The Challenge this week! XX