Pages

Saturday 13 February 2016

Tag it for TREND Week at JUGS.

 
It's Trend Week at Just Us Girls and I am Hosting.
 
 
I like to add dimension on most of my cards
and my thoughts went to 'Add a Tag'
so that is what I went with.
 

I had done a card similar a long time ago and decided
I would make another in the same layout.
I like the idea of the corrugated cardboard behind the tag
so used that as my starting point.
My card base is kraft and topped with cream paper
to match my postage tag.
Here are the other products I used -
Background is SU Beyond the Basics
Butterfly/floral stamped image is unknown
as a friend gave it to me.
She also made the crochet flower.
Crochet cotton, pearls
and another brad (doing well with them lately)
Inks are -  Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers
Abandoned Coral & Vintage Photo
Memento Teal Zeal
Sentiment is Inspired by Stamping.
Foam squares for more dimension.

Hop over to Our Blog to see what the Jugheads created
and Pamellia's Blog Here to see her beautiful work
as she is our February Guest.
You could be our April Guest just by
participating in our February Challenges.

Hope to see you there.
Thanks for dropping in.
Till next time -

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


11 comments:

Pamellia said...

This is gorgeous Ina! Love the corrugated cardboard backing and that blue crochet flower really pops against the soft patterned paper! Love it. hugs :)

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card! LOVE the crocheted flower, and using the cardboard is GENIUS!!! I'm going to be saving some to use. Great idea, great card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is such a neat tag card. I love the idea of the corrugated paper too! And wonderful choice of colors.

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous Ina love the crochet flower it adds wonderful texture.
Hugs Julie xxx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the corrugated, distressed tag -- adds a great touch.

Lisa Kind said...

Great challenge this week Ina! I love the papers you used and all the fab texture! Beautiful card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Ina, this is beautiful! I love the distressing and the cool addition of the corrugated cardboard. Awesome stamping on this. Great challenge choice!

Nancy said...

Love the corrugated shabby feel of your card Ina! Great challenge too!

Chris Dring said...

Such a great challenge this week, Ina! I love your card! Lots of inky goodness going on on it!

Chris Dring said...

This was a fun challenge you picked this week, Ina! Your card is fabulous! Love the texture you added with the corrugated paper, and all that inky goodness!

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love all of the texture on your card...beautiful colors too.