Pages

Saturday 12 September 2015

Sketch #378 at Sketch Saturday

It is my second week as Guest Designer at
The generous sponsor this week is
Simon Says Stamps and the prize is a
$25 Gift Certificate
Here is this weeks Sketch
As it is September our Jacaranda Trees
will be coming out in bloom soon here in
Australia and they
are truly a beautiful site.
For this reason I decided to base my card around them
and my favourite colour.

I cheated here because I have this lovely digi set
  from Doodle Pantry and you can find it Here
It is a pre coloured set (my favourite kind)
making my card super simple and quick to make.
As you can see I used the DP from the set
for my background and framed them in white.
My main focal image is cut from Spellbinders Squares
and backed with Lacey Squares sponged with
Memento Sweet Plum.
Background edges is also inked with the same.
Sentiment is cut with JustRite Vintage labels
Image sponged with Memento Lulu Lavender
Added some ribbon and a little bow to finish.
***
So there you have it for this week. Pop over to
Sketch Saturday for the DT's take on this sketch.

I'll be back again next week for another
 Great Sketch Challenge.
See you then... 


2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful and I love the colors you used too.

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh WOW do I ever love that purple!!! Such a gorgeous card and sure to make anyone feel better instantly! LOVE it Ina!