Pages

Sunday 6 September 2015

Casing a Technique from 'The House'

In an earlier posting I said I had
another card in mind for the current
 
and here it is
 
I have cased the latest Project of the Week from
The House and it is from my very
Dear Friend Cheri Weston.
I even used the same stamp lol
Please go over and check out Her Blog 
for all the amazing work she does
which includes a Tutorial on how to make
Delft Tiles. This is her card below.
 
For my card I used the following products -
White & coloured card stock
Repeat Impressions  Stamps - Flowering Vine
& Sentiment - Beautiful Days
Embossing Folder - Couture Creations Ambrosia
Spellbinders Circles
Stampin' Up Yo Yo Yellow
VersaColor Orange
Memento Love Letter Inks
VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad
Zing Clear Embossing Powder
PS The flowers were embossed twice
as stated in the Tutorial and it really
looks like fine china.
Stampn' Up Banner
Gemstones
Frame & Flowers were popped.
 
I really enjoyed this Technique
Thanks SS
 
Till next time
Cherrio from
 
 


4 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, you clever girl. Love your take on her card. I am loving those colors too, well done!!

Heather said...

This is beautiful! Great take on both the color challenge and a CASE of the POTW. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built

Kathy S said...

Beautiful Ina. Casing is the best flattery you can give someone and I'm sure Cheri is thrilled. Thanks so much for joining us at The House that Stamps Built and using a Repeat Impressions Stamp for an extra entry. Good Luck.

Cheri said...

I'm so excited and honored that you CASE'd the technique and then took it up a knotch, SS. This is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for showing it off and playing in the color challenge. Hugs.