Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

It's Inspiration Week at Just Us Girls

 
Chris is Hosting this weeks challenge at
Just Us Girls and it is
INSPIRATION WEEK.



I had fun with this one using my gelatos.
I had them out a few weeks ago and made lots
of leaves while I was at it.
I used brown and iridescent card stock then
added a piece of distressed gold
corrugated cardboard.
My leaves are from Cuttlebug dies and have been scrunched
and attached to Spellbinder Labels 18 die.
Added a big gold button and some pearls.
Inked lightly from Tim Holtz Speckles Stencil 
either side of the image
Sentiment is from JustRite Labels 20
inked with Memento Pistachio.

Don't forget to pop over to
Our Blog for more inspiration from
The Design Team and our Guest
Karen Bourke.
Hope you get a chance to play this week.
Look forward to seeing you there.



 
 
 


9 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous card and great colors.

Judy Woodland said...

This card is so different, and simply gorgeous. I love how you have attached those leave so they kind of look like a pendant, I would NOT have thought of that. I love your colors too - just a beautiful work of art!!

Chris Dring said...

This is sooooo amazingly gorgeous, Ina! I LOVE those leaves - WOW! Such an elegant card!

Cheri said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! SS this is GORGEOUS!!!! I love your take in this inspiration.

Sharyn Polesel said...

I love your beautiful leaves....such a pretty focal point!

Maria said...

Love those leaves! Great job this is beautiful!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Those leaves are amazing! This is such a great design, love the corrugated, distressed strip.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful gathered leaves

Lisa Kind said...

Beautiful card Ina! I love those scrunched leaves...so realistic!