Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Sketch Challenge #220 for Try Stampin' on Tuesday

Once again it is my turn to inspire you with this weeks
Sketch Challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Thanks once again to Crystal.
 
Sorry - I couldn't resist those feather again.
Well it is just one this time hehe.
 
 
Here is our Sketch for you to follow.
 
 
And what I used on my card -
Kaisercraft black card stock
White card stock
Prima Designer Paper - Cartographer
and I distressed the edges
Stampin' Up 4 Feather Die/Punch - popped
Embossed in white.
Behind the feather I inked the
Tim Holtz Speckles stencil in black.
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots
Own black and silver cotton
Embellishments to match
3 white dots from a punch.
 
Please go over Here and
check out what my Team Mates
have made for your inspiration.
 
Hope to see you there.
 


4 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous card, Ina. I love the black and white your take on the sketch, The three white dots add so much interest as does the vackground and the embellishments, Well done.

Judy Woodland said...

Oh, I'm such a sucker for feathers too. I have a couple of die sets and a stamp set - have to resist getting more. Especially that stamp set you have used. I just love them, and I particularly LOVE the way you have used them here. Very stunning!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous Ina. I love the black and white and those feathers are awesome on it.

Anonymous said...

this is awesome hunny love it!

ps be sure to spot by at TTT this week we have a special challenge xx