Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

I'm Designing for STAMPIN' ON TUESDAY.

I have been invited to join the Talented Team over at
and looking forward to New Friends and New Challenges.
Thank You CherylAnn for this opportunity.
Try Stampin' On Tuesday
For my first assignment below is the sketch for this week's
Challenge #212
Courtesy of Lynda
Here is my interpretation -
I stuck to the format pretty closely by adding
the heart as above.

Here are the products I used -
Peach card stock
Designer Paper - Kaisercraft Lady Rose
Cuttlebug Heart Die
Sullivan's small heart die glittered
Sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping -
Fancy Sentiments
Sequins/Cotton/Ribbon
A fairly cas card but so colourful with such
pretty paper.

Hope you will pop over to the other
Designer's blogs on the right hand side of our Blog
and leave them your comments.

Also I look forward to checking to
see your take on Challenge #212.

Thanks for popping in. Till next time
Cherrio from



2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Yay! Congrats to you!! They have some great challenges and I love your take with this sketch!! So pretty! :)

Judy Woodland said...

Oh wow, great take on the sketch, it's perfect. I love your beautiful flowers and colors. Sweet card!