Pages

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Challenge #214 for Try Stampin' on Tuesday

 
It is that time of the week again for the new
Sketch Challenge over at
 
 
and here is the Sketch Courtesy of Lynda (Thank You)
 
These are the products I used -
Basic coloured card stock
Stampin' Up Four Feathers Stamp/Die
Kaisercraft Nesting Rectangles
Sizzix Embossing Folders
Tim Holtz Splatters/Speckles Stencils
Tim Holtz Distress Inks in
Frayed Burlap Antique Linen Peacock Feathers
Stampin' Up Rich Razzleberry/Baja Breeze Inks
Jute String
Sentiment is from Gina K Designs
 
Please pop on over to our BLOG
to see what the other Designer's have
created for your Inspiration.
Hope to see yours there.
 
Thanks for dropping in
 


2 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

This card is so awesome. I love all the texture and color. Those feathers are fabulous!!! Just a gorgeous card!!!!

Kathy Krug said...

I really like this design too. Think I might have to get my feather stamp set out to play with.