Pages

Thursday 30 April 2015

Anything Goes at 'The House' and Things with Wings at Crafty Boots

The last challenge for the month over at
is Anything Goes
 
It is raining here so what better excuse is there
than Go and Play - in my craft room of course.
 
Once again I used a Repeat Impression Stamp
I started with brown card base then matted my image.
Items I used are -
Repeat Impressions Stamp - Great Blue Herron 1704-P
Masked with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers
Frayed Burlap/Stormy Skies
I then stencilled using a Texture Waive stencil
    with Dew Drop Moonlight White
and topped it with Iridescent medium
Embossed the Herron with Terracotta Powder
A Little Scoring and
 Stencilling at the bottom
Sentiment is from Stampin' Up.
 
I would also like to enter this card at
Things with Wings Challenge.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
 


8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous and love the colors and the sea bird too.

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, Ina, this is stunning!!! That background is the perfect way to showcase the RI stamps! All I can say is 'WOW'!!! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built, and have a great day :)

Judy Woodland said...

Love this image, and the way you have stamped it. Also love the splatters, beautiful!! Just a great card!

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous card. Love the background you created for the Heron.

Mrs Beez said...

Great design, so stylish. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Beautiful design, the way you have stamped the heron looks wonderful - I sat watching a heron flying around our village yesterday, it looks so majestic. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Kathy S said...

Oh Ina you really went all out artistic on this card. Beautiful! How you got that texture and layering in the background is stunning. You go girl. Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built and using RI stamps for an extra entry! WooHoo.

Kathy S said...

Hey Ina - I saw you won the RI prize for ATG - Good Work!