Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Water Colour Thank You for The House

Thank You Challenge DCC211 at The House
 
 
After seeing Kathy's project of the week tutorial Here
 It is so much fun even though you end up with inky fingers
(well I did) but I love the different results you get each time.
 
Just getting this posted in in the nick of time.
 
Products I used are
Repeat Impressions Stamp - Tulip Bouquet
SU Sentiment
SU Rich Razzleberry
Tim Holtz Peacock Feather
Memento Teal Zeal
Acrylic block and spritzer for the above
Basic card stock
Spellbinders Die
Liquid pearls on the Flowers
EK Success Punch
and scoring on the side.
 
And that is all there is to it Phew Made it!!!
 
 


3 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

This is awesome, Ina. I love that watercolor background, and after watching the tutorial I want to try it too. Your layout is fantastic, and I really like your color choices. Beautiful card!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Ina, I really like this. Such gorgeous colors on your background and everything goes perfectly together.

Unknown said...

Ina...SERIOUSLY? OMG this is beyond cool. You picked incredible colors and that background came out so awesome. I have to try this. I absolutely love it! Wow.