Pages

Saturday 5 April 2014

Happy Mother's Day at SAS4Kids Challenge #76

Our Latest Challenge over at Send a Smile 4 Kids is to
 make a card from the kids for Mother's Day.

In my haste to get my blog schedules ready ahead of time
because I am away from home due to hubby
 having a hip replacement -
I missed this one so please excuse me if I miss something out.



My first card is from Doodle Pantry
and again I chose a pre coloured digi.
I loved this Poppy image and just added Dimensional Magic
to one of the flowers as a feature.
Also used the Doodle Pantry paper.
Embossing folder as a backing
Sentiment is computer generated.
 



My second card is an image from A Day for Daisies
I have used coloured and white card stock
Butterfly embossing folder
Spellbinder Dies
Own ribbon and computer generated sentiment.
Again I apologise for the lack of information on
products I used.

Our sponsor's are
Doodle Pantry - $10 Gift Certificate
A Day for Daisies - $12 Gift Certificate
Stitchy Bear - 2 dig's $6 value.


Don't forget to pop over to the other SAS Team to see what
great cards they have made for 
our Mother's Day card from the Kids.
 
I am also entering my Doodle Pantry Poppy Card
into their current challenge which is
DPDC #45 and you can find their Blog

Thanks for dropping in
 
 

6 comments:

Susan Hogan said...

Ina, these are gorgeous! Especially love the poppy one. Hope your hubby's hip replacement is going well - bet he is walking now! You will have your hands full nursing, I bet - and working on the farm,and driving, and cooking/cleaning/washing/ironing!
AND giving lots of sympathy!!

Mynn xx said...

Two beautiful cards! LOVE the gorgeous poppy image you used on the first--it really POPS off of all that gorgeous white space! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! :) HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

Heather said...

I love the pre-colored images, they sure make it easy to create beautiful cards quickly. Thanks for joining Doodle Pantry's April Challenge and using a Doodle Pantry image.

Dawn Frost said...

Ina I LOVE the deep rich colour of the poppies and how you put them on white to showcase them, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us for Doodle Pantry Digital challene #45, hope to see you again!

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous creations with wonderful cheerful colouring.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Lorianna said...

This is adorable!!! Pretty colors and I love the layout of your card!!
Thanks for sharing with us at DPDC45!!
Hugs
Lorianna DPDT