Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Mod Squad Challenge - case a Designer.

 
Currently over at the Mod Squad this weeks challenge is
to CASE a designer's card.
You can find the details for this
challenge over at this new blog HERE
 

The designer that I chose is Cheri Weston
and you can see her card HERE
at Stamp TV.
 
I used the following products for my card -
 
Basic card stock
DP from Kaisercraft -  Floral Delight
The tag was a perfect match to the paper so
I decided to use that instead of a stamped sentiment.
Spellbinder - Lotus Die (one I love using even though it is an oldie)
Behind the tag I heat embossed a rose stamp from Gina K
with mauve powder on the mauve paper.
Own ribbon
Added rhinestones in 2 sizes for a little bling to match
the sparkle in the ribbon.
 
 



3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card. Love your take on the CASE too.

Lee said...

What a beautiful card...a lovely CASE indeed! And such gorgeous colors and details! Thanks for playing with us at Mod Squad!

Unknown said...

Love this Ina. I especially like the pearls on the edges of your medallion. Beautiful job on the CASE - well done!!