Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Sketch time at The House


One of the current challenges over at http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/
is the Sketch Challenge and you can find out all the details  HERE
 
and this is the sketch
 
20131029-211940.jpg
 
I have made 2 card with this sketch and here is the first one.
 
 
 
 
I really love this tree stamp from Repeat Impressions
because it makes a cas card look fabulous.
I have previously made a card with this tree and used the same
embossing enamel and loved the effect so  decided to
make another one and go just a little bit further
 and use it for the strip underneath the tree.
 
My card base is white and topped with gold paper.
I then used the following products on this card -
 
Spellbinders Blossoms 3
JustRite Thank You Labels 20 (Sentiment)
Repeat Impressions Spring Tree - 1610-W
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink
Stampendous Aged Rose Embossing Enamel
Gold Sakura Gel Pen
Plum Pearls by Kaisercraft
 
I will be back soon with the second card I have made for this challenge.
 
 


No comments: