Pages

Sunday 17 November 2013

An IBS Challenge - #68


It is again time for me to create a card for one of the current Colour Challenges
 over at Inspired by Stamping

 
I wasn't sure of what the parchment colour was so googled it
and found it could be a tan colour. I do see a little of that
in the Inspiration Photo so that is what I went with
to match up with the others.
If I am incorrect at least I have made a card to add to my stash.
 And the one below is what I chose.
.
IBSIC-68
 
I started with basic white card stock the added leathergrain textured paper
 which I stamped randomly with a floral stamp and cut in strips.
Again I used the textured paper as a background for my bird image.
The focal flower is inked and has a little gold glitter added with a gel pen.
Added a bright sun near the bird.
 
Products I used
White and leathergrain card stock
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Bird Call
Spellbinders Circles/Lacy Circles
IBS Stamps - 
Graceful Hydrangea (background)
Elegant Flowers (focal point)
and the New Release Vintage Dress Form  Here (Sentiment)
IBS Crochet Trim.
Kaisercraft pearl.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you will call back again soon.
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Very pretty & elegant, I love the green/blue in combination with cream. Hope you had a great Sunday, Shirleyx

Cole Meyer said...

Wonderfully done! Love the color combo and the layering!!

Leah said...

So pretty! Love the way you did the background panels. Thanks for joining us at IBS :)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Ina!

Roxann said...

Very pretty card, Ina! Love the soft color and that stamp is lovley.
Hugz,
Roxann

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is so pretty. I love the background and the layers. And of course the beautiful flower. So many beautiful details. Hugs, Joanna