Pages

Monday 11 November 2013

A Perfect Sentiment Sketch PSC #99

 
It is Sketch Time over at



 
As you can see it is a nice simple one
Here is my take on this sketch.
 

I went for something CAS and this is the materials I used -
Basic White card stock
Craft Concepts Funky Flower for embossing
Small piece of scrap paper which I inked with
SU Beyond the Basics stamp using Distress Inks -
Victorian Velvet  Frayed Burlap & Spun Sugar
Sentiment & Flowers are from Gina K -
Springtime Silhouettes.
 I stamped twice and masked the third.
Added a little glitter from Martha Stewart to the centres of the flowers
and to the side strip. Also touched up  the embossed backing with a
gold gel pen and inked the edges.
 
That is it from me for now.
Hope you will pop back in sometime soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh Ina, that is just sensational. The colors are so warm and inviting. I love the glitter centers very much. For a CAS design, it's very detailed and intricate. :)
Hope you're doing well. I love seeing what you post all the time.
Biggest of hugs to you,
Lisa x

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiments for our "Thanks/Thanksgiving" challenge. Good luck and please join us again soon.