Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Tutorial Challenge over at IBS

One of the challenges over at Inspired by Stamping 
is masking your background stamps and includes a TUTORIAL

I thought this perfect for the fabulous background stamp 
a friend bought for me while in London.
The stamp is from Just Rite and is called 
London Background Stamp (of course)



I decided to frame my stamped background image twice to make it stand out 
and also added a tenny weeny IBS stamp from All Year Wishes to the corners.
The perfect ink to use on this card was - Tim Holtz Distress ink London Fog lol
I used Basic Red & White card stock scored the corners in 2 different ways 
added a small pearl to Big Ben and a small sentiment 
from Just Rite Friends Antique Labels One to finish it off. 

Hope you like my take on the current  Tutorial Challenge over at IBS.

Thanks for looking





3 comments:

Maria :) said...

That's a great card crafty aunt Ina. I want to go to see London one day!!! So many places to see on my map :)

Cheryl Wright said...

Another great card, Ina! Love how you've also stamped the frame in the corners!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Another beautiful card Ina! Thank you so much for all your support! Hugs, Joanna