Pages

Saturday 10 August 2013

IBS WHW Tutorial #112 - Coloured Vellum Flower Challenge



Here is my second card I have made today for the



This was relatively simple as I love the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set
 and the Manhattan Flower embossing folder
from Stampin' Up as they work so beautifully together.

I used basic white card stock as my base and embossed the purple paper.  
I inked the vellum rose with different coloured inks. 
Added some stamped leaves from a MS punch and a pearl to the centre.
The sentiment is cut from Spellbinders Labels 20 and Stamp is from GinaK.


Thanks for taking a peek at my blog today.


4 comments:

Leah said...

So pretty! I love the big rose and the beautiful blue for the background. So glad you joined us at IBS!

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is so beautiful! I love the flower! Such a gorgeous card! Hugs, Joanna

Unknown said...

Ina, this card is gorgeous! I love how you colored that rose. The purple background is perfect to bring the colors out. Wow...just beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty