Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

MFP Inspirational Challenge #2

The photos below are for the Inspirational Challenge over at 

Mark's Speedy TV.







I made my card for this challenge thinking I would give it to my sister 
who was celebrating her 40th wedding anniversary. 
 I wasn't happy with it for that occasion and as I was born in Scotland anything with tartan is a favourite of mine so I decided it would be perfect for my other sister and am going to give it to her for her birthday.
The red & white nails were my inspiration.



I used the following items on this card - 

Basic white card stock
Embossing folder Antique Flourish from MPress
Tartan DP from Boofle
MS Punch
Cuttlebug die which I embossed
Sentiment is from Gina K Dogwood & Butterflies
Kaisercraft pearls
Own ribbon

There are plenty of challenges over at MFP so check them out at http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/

Thanks for taking the time to check out my latest upload.

7 comments:

cardscookiecarrotcake said...

Hi Ina, this card is beautiful. I can see the inspiration, your sister is going to love it.

Unknown said...

This card is GORGEOUS Ina...I hope you win!

Lois said...

You're a woman after my own heart -- I love plaids!!! This is such a pretty card; your sister is going to love it. Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

Anonymous said...

Hello A Beautiful card, love the colors, Lisa :)

Pattie J. said...

Hi Ina, what a gorgeous card, love that heart, and the embossing. Good contrasting, of texture....have a good day.

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Ina, love the embossed background and the beautiful heart.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Susan Hogan said...

Great card - love the red and white.