Pages

Sunday 3 March 2013

Designer's Choice at Repeat Impressions


One of the current challenges over at The House that Stamps Built is the 

DESIGNER'S CHOICE 

My good friend Cheri Weston is the designer who chose BLACK WHITE and RED for our challenge which you can find here -


I love this colour combination and am still having so much fun using their stamps and this time I have used 

VASE OF TULIPS - 1317 - L

Here is what I made.


and this is what I used - 

Basic card stock in black red and white
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Spellbinders Labels 20
Repeat Impressions stamp - 1317 -L (see above)
SU Beyond the Basics stamped on the vase.
Stamped tulips on black cs and embossed with clear embossing powder
MS punch
Own ribbon and Kaisercraft pearls.

Thanks for looking. Hope you come back soon. Ina











5 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Those colors are so striking together. I love the subtle but detailed image and then that gorgeous red bow popping out. Beautiful work Ina!! :)
hugs,
Lisa xx

Pattie J. said...

OH! what a lovely card. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers.Love the black and white concept. Love It, love it. Have you ever seen the black tulip? It is breathtaking.

happyglitzygirl said...

Great card Ina, I love how you left the outline and colour co ordinated the rest. Thanks for leaving me a comment on my new challenge blog post, could you please send me your email so I can contact you. The message you left tells me noreply, so cant send a message back from that, would love to 'talk' to you about it. Blessings Hilde

Cheri said...

This is so CAS and stunning!!! I love this image and leaving it naked, against that great die is stunning!!!!

Unknown said...

Your blog cards are lovely so I have nominated you for the LIEBSTER AWARD hugs Tania xx if you pop over to my blog you can see what its about http://manxmade.blogspot.com/