Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Card Challenge at The House that Stamps Built.


One of the current challenges (Sketch F613) over at one of my favourite sites - 
The House that Stamps Built is the sketch below.


20130205-222253.jpg


I always have fun playing with their awesome challenges 
and go in the draw for some of their beautiful stamps. 



Talking about that -  the card I have made for this challenge has 2 of their stamps. 
The floral image is stamped with Rich Razzleberry from Stampin' Up 
and the stamp is TULIP BOUQUET.

 I added the beautiful sentiment from the stamp set BEAUTIFUL DAYS 
to enhance the flowerInstead of using 2 different designer paper I loved the different colour effect that this piece gave to the background. I placed a piece of my ribbon at the back to show the contrast. I topped it with the same coloured paper as the stamp followed by the white. Simply finished it off with 2 different coloured pearls - the corner and the centres of the flowers.



Hope you liked what I made.




1 comment:

Cheryl Wright said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Ina!!