Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

Black & White Card Challenge.




I have been having fun making some black & white cards 
for the current challenge at

http://joannasheenchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


 I know I only get one card selected but still will upload 2 that I enjoyed making because I couldn't pick which one I liked the best.

Here is the first one


I have used basic white and black card stock. The black background I scored and folded the top and bottom overwhich is a bit hard to see here. The white paper was spritzed for a little bit of bling. The sentiment is cut out from Just Rite Vintage Label & Banner Die and popped on top of 
Spellbinders Fancy Labels 2. 
A piece of fine lace was added to the back of the die.
Made a flower from B&W designer paper from bitty blossoms and placed a small rhinestone in the centre. Added a few sprigs to the back from MS die. Finished off with 2 rows of rhinestones and one on the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate you checking out my Little Bits of Craft.

4 comments:

marcelle b said...

I love black and white cards and this is gorgeous!!

Pattie J. said...

elegant, Ina, love the simple design and the black and white colors. ... have a good day.

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning! So elegant, I really love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog, Jayne x

~ Barb said...

Wow Ina, this is so elegant! I love the shimmer paper and rhinestones. Your flower and sprigs are amazing, just beautiful.
{Hugs} Barb