Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Another card for the Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge.

After major flooding and power cuts I am finally able to upload the second card I made for the 
What If Sketch Challenge over at The House That Stamps Built.

http://www.thehousethatstampsbuilt.com/sketch-challenges/what-if-wednesday-sketch-challenge-j2313/

20130122-174716.jpg 

This is what I made.


Products Used
Metallic cs as base
REPEAT IMPRESSIONS Flowering Vine 4314
Spellbinders Blossoms 3
Memory Box Die - Quinn Flourish
MS Punch
Bitty Blossoms for Flower
Distress Inks - Milled Lavendar & Dusty Concord
Spritzed lightly on Flower

I am finally getting around to using my Bitty Blossoms die to make some flowers and hope to improve on them with practice. Also love using my new Memory Box dies.

Hope you liked what I made and you will leave a comment for me. 
Thanks so much for popping in.



No comments: