Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Stamped Blessings Challenge - Glitter

I was browsing the internet today looking for some new challenges 
and came across this great site
so decided to have a bit of a play as I like a bit of bling 
and thought this would be right up my alley.

http://stampedblessings.com/
http://stampedblessings.com/2013/01/amusing-challenges-glitter/

Here is what I made.



Card base is apricot topped with gold and cream metallic paper - embossed with CB Styleized Flowers. Added gold ribbon and attached the main image from GinaK's Friends are Flowers stamp which is heat embossed in gold. I inked the whole cream piece of paper with versamark ink and sprinkled glitter all over. Heat embossed the glitter to stick. Added Chino pearls to finish it off.

Looking forward to their next challenge.

3 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful, elegant card Ina ! Happy New Year ! Shirleyx

Unknown said...

OMG Ina, this is gorgeous. I love all the glitter, especially with the apricot card stock. Another place for me to check out.

Joan said...

This is really pretty Ina!

And thanks for commenting on my tatted heart. I covered up the bad spot with the flower :D